Trade Warning: Recapped/Rewaxed Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard from several people he was at the first KBBS release going around telling everyone to rate it a 5 on BA.

Like he keeps people chained up to a radiator in his basement? Maybe.

I just don't have stories like that though. What I can say is that all conversations always occurred one on one, to the side of a room, etc. I don't recall him being a part of a group conversation ever. Sociopaths isolate individuals however. They find it much easier to control/influence them.

If you knew of him through his posts only, which were always overly analytical, yet, imflammatory, you be shocked to find out he had the cojones to pull this type of thing off if you ever met him in person. Two different people in a sense. The in-person guy was always in the background, and mouse-ish. The online guy couldn't help himself from making enemies. In the end they were the same guy.

Just WEIRD, and CREEPY as others have stated. Now we can add ********* to his resume.

Has anyone ever seen mikesgroove and edwardfortyhands in the same place a la Clark Kent and Superman?

FWIW, looking back to my ButthurtAdvocate days "do not trade" list (a whopping 5 people) . . .

Yeah, edwardfortyhands was on it. . .

Don't remember the specifics, but I must have seen a massive red flag (or numerous smaller ones) to land him on that short list. That self nomination BIF **** is creepy. And that's coming from a dude who sees a lot of creepy/crazy **** on a daily basis.

In 2 hug.
Finn-head-nod.gif

From his professor profile:

"What is your research focus (or specific topic)?

Currently, I focus on the effects of high-frequency trading on costs borne by investors."

Really? He should be well on his way to that Ph.D.
After reading this thread, I opened up the envelope of Apple shares he sold me. I got duped; there were Enron shares in the envelope!

Latest posts

Back