Touching Christmas Story **Must Read**

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvstrat

Reaction score
This forum has been a great resource to me and has helped me elevate my brewing every time I log on! So let me start by saying thanks for that to everyone who contributes.

I have had a tragic even unfold in my life recently that I wanted to tell everyone about. I'm trying to reach as many people as possible and hoped that I can get a few people from the homebrewtalk forums to check out the story.

Here is the website I created: MOD EDIT LINK REMOVED

Thanks for your time and have a great holiday season!

Hahaha..it just might work, Chris...it just might work. :)

It's not a joke. I purchased the domain, designed the site, and opened the paypal account for this. I hope you guys and gals can find it in yourself to help a fellow homebrewer out this season!

You friggin mooch.:D
You would just get pwned on xbox anyway.

It's not a joke. I purchased the domain, designed the site, and opened the paypal account for this. I hope you guys and gals can find it in yourself to help a fellow homebrewer out this season!

The money you paid for the domain you could have put it towards the xbox

But I need the xbox, the wireless adapter, the game, and an xbox live subscription. :(

You're over paying for your domain :(

And I got my first donation! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back