time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, let's try something a little different. Here is a beer I made. It has 5 types of malt and 3 types of hops. When you make a guess, tell me 5 malts and 3 hops and I will respond with the number that you guessed correctly. For example: (1, 2) means 1 out of 5 was the correct malt and 2 out of 3 was the correct hops . You must guess exactly 5 malts and 3 hops each time. First person to guess the recipe wins!

IMG_4817.jpg

Okay, let's try something a little different. Here is a beer I made. It has 5 types of malt and 3 types of hops. When you make a guess, tell me 5 malts and 3 hops and I will respond with the number that you guessed correctly. For example: (1, 2) means 1 out of 5 was the correct malt and 2 out of 3 was the correct hops . You must guess exactly 5 malts and 3 hops each time. First person to guess the recipe wins!

Maris Otter
Caramel 80
Pale Malt

Mosaic
Galaxy
EKG
Motueka
Lemondrop

Maris Otter
Caramel 80
Pale Malt

Mosaic
Galaxy
EKG
Motueka
Lemondrop
Sorry, must be 5 malts and 3 hops

Maris otter, biscuit, c-60, chocolate, oats.
Fuggles, EKG, northern brewer?
(1,0)

Two row
C-40
Melanoidin
Biscuit
Special Roast

Amarillo
Cascade
El dorado
(1,2)

Maris Otter
C-60
C-80
Munich
Flaked Barley

Centennial
Cascade
Columbus
(3,1)

All good guesses so far, it seems the game is afoot!

Back