time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your on the right track! It's not winter lager. Winter larger is more of a ruby color.

I'll post when I get home from work. Think I only have homebrew so we might have to do it old school style/adjuncts

Pretty good. I stayed light on the peppermint tea bags just to be safe. Would probably use more than 10 next time

Alrighty, friends. Just got home from work, don't have much to do tomorrow, so I'm cracking a beer! Beer and brewery please!

BTW, the beer is ever so slightly more red-hued than that picture, although not so much that it should really make a difference. Just wanted to give you all full disclosure.

Photo on 1-15-15 at 9.20 PM #2.jpg

I'll also give a first hint. The Proclaimers might walk 500 miles (and 500 more) to fall down at your door, but I'd go almost 9 1/2 million miles to fall down drunk from this beer.

Good guess (I love Arrogant Bastard and have posted several of its various incarnations in my previous turns), but no.

Back