time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Hint: this is served on nitro in the brewpub (which yes, I took my Sunday to go to and hang out), but is also available, non-nitro, in bombers.

None of those, either. What I will say is that, in the guesses so far, the style and brewery have both been guessed. Now just sort out the specific combination.

It is Blot Out the Sun indeed! My love of FFF is no secret, and we made the short trip down to the brewery for the afternoon. This particular beer was interesting -- very hoppy (even on nitro, which for me typically diminishes the hops), with a lighter body than one might expect from an imperial stout.

One other very special treat that we had was Zombie Dust on cask instead of kegged. The profile is actually different enough to notice (though clearly still the same beer), but still superb.

Need the brewery and the name of the beer.

20150112_164908_zpsbcf37c7d.jpg

Last edited:
Ok my win was dumb luck. Can't get the pic vertical....stupid phone..should be easy... Only thing in the fridge other than homebrew. Beer and Brewery.........and Go!.

Back