time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not a Bell's Batch 9000 is it?

What do we have for him johnny? .. that's the one!

1395943977539.jpg

Sweet!

I'm at the in-laws' for a few days, so unfortunately I don't have access to my own beer stash (or my own glassware!). So, I'm posting a picture of what I've got here, but since it's pretty ambiguous I'll start with a decent clue. It's a very popular style, and it's made by a well-known west coast American brewery. You tell me what the specific brew is.

Photo on 3-27-14 at 1.47 PM #2.jpg

Okay, so IPA is the right style (I think that one was pretty easy, right?). But no one got the specific one yet. I'm happy to give plenty of hints, so I'll tell you this:

First of all, I *wish* my in-laws had Pliny sitting around the house. If only!

Second, Pliny and Stone IPA are the right style from the correct coast, but wrong state. And think very fruity/citrusy.

None of the above. In the hint where I said that Pliny and Stone IPA were the right style, but the wrong state, I meant that this is not from a California brewery. It *is* from the west coast, though -- specifically the Northwest.

Back