time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a bourbon barrel coffee stout with raspberries so ill give it to Wes, close enough.

Whisky, bourbon. Potato, potahto. ;)
I'll accept.
Looking for style and 5 adjuncts. That's right, 5.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394582797.029346.jpg

Haha.. ill bet. Well im holding you back a bottle. ;)

Sent from a happy little tree

Awesome! The conan is done and in the fridge for you. Does the first of april work for you? I have a few trades in the works, plus a drunken EMAW grant that I have to fulfill still haha. Plus I will have more HBs bottled by then, including the MO/mosaic/conan pale ale.

Awesome! The conan is done and in the fridge for you. Does the first of april work for you? I have a few trades in the works, plus a drunken EMAW grant that I have to fulfill still haha. Plus I will have more HBs bottled by then, including the MO/mosaic/conan pale ale.

Yup.. that works.lol. I know how it goes :rockin: im about to do the sour swap thing and my swap as schedule should be cleared up around then :)... are you getting crooked stave over there yet? Im still waiting for it to hit shelves here

Yup.. that works.lol. I know how it goes :rockin: im about to do the sour swap thing and my swap as schedule should be cleared up around then :)... are you getting crooked stave over there yet? Im still waiting for it to hit shelves here

Heck no we dont have Crooked Stave. It will be awhile before they come to KS, I imagine :(

Heck no we dont have Crooked Stave. It will be awhile before they come to KS, I imagine :(

Well .. I just picked some up man. Shelton brothers is rockin it here!! Pm if you want me to hold some.im sure it will be gone soon. But we should be getting more. :D

Back