time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russian River Supplication.

Sour brown aged in Pinot Noir barrels with sour cherries. Adjuncts are pinot noir, oak, and sour cherries.

Is it a beer worthy of a fate better than being served in a miller lite glass? ;)

I was going to guess NG Serendipity, sour ale with cherries, cranberries and apples. But I think cranberries are smaller than cherries.(?)

WesleyS said:
Is it a beer worthy of a fate better than being served in a miller lite glass? ;) I was going to guess NG Serendipity, sour ale with cherries, cranberries and apples. But I think cranberries are smaller than cherries.(?)

Boom!

I meant in quantities used in the recipe not size of fruit. And I normally would have had it in my tall new glarus glass. But didn't want to give it away.

image-3263075032.jpg

Renegades_Brew said:
Boom!

I meant in quantities used in the recipe not size of fruit. And I normally would have had it in my tall new glarus glass. But didn't want to give it away.

Haha, yeah the NG glass would've been a definite giveaway. I have a bottle of that in the beer fridge. I need to open it soon. I've been dying to try it.

Next

image-3054189428.jpg

Hint, it's not a beer from Vivant.

Back