Time for a Pic change!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbeckett

Reaction score
I decided that I had bragged too much about the other two girls in my life, so I posted a pic of them chillin with me on the couch. The dog on the couch is Indi and she is a family pet that we rescued. The dog on the floor is my Guardian Angels Service Dog in addition to a companion. Dix and Indi both came from the same foundation and have extensive blood line full of champions. Indi is from East Germany and was originally destined to be a border security dog, but did not meet the expectations of the handlers so she was shipped to the US to be trained as a Service dog. She made it clear pretty quick that she did not have the desire to wear the vest so she became a liability and the foundation needed to get her off the farm. About two months later I called the foundation to see if getting her a playmate might be a good or bad idea. The olks at the foundation said they had just the dog for me and Indi, so that is how I got a bonafide alert and companion dog because of being totally disabled from an infection I caught in Iraq in 2009. Dix is bonded to me at the hip and Indi has chosen my wife as her person, so everybody has a dog and every dog has their own chosen people. Works out perfectly. So take a look at the ladies in my life and see what I do in my spare time. The pic is my photo on my about me page, so go an have a look and see what you think.

Wheelchair Bob

Back