This plant gonna die?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benzski

Reaction score
I got this plant a few days ago and I planted it yesterday. It looks like crap it's all wilted and discolored. I kept it in the fridge but it began to look a little weak now it just looks bad. Any advice? Is it salvageable?

When i transplanted my plants from pot to ground i thought they all looked like crap. Leaves started turning brown and wilting. Then about a week later a bunch of new shoots came up and they are doing great. You could attach a pic to help

Yea trying to figure thy out I'm using my cell and not using the app so it's like a computer so I gotta get the pix of my camera phone onto the post

image-2381474177.jpg

Looks slimy cuz it just rained

Attachments

• image-1096051210.jpg
    image-1096051210.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 149
It looks like there's a lot of green still. I bet it will bounce back

We are getting a ton of rain lately should I have them covered I read they don't need a lot of sun when first growing

Just checked it once I got home and all the leaves were dried up and dead but the stocks were still green and strong also looks like to bumps are starting to develop I assume or hope that's new growth

Latest posts

Back