This is funny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeeordye11

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-13, 10:15AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All you buyers out there do i have a deal for you. My grandfather had pasted away a few months back and i was givin his skull as it read in the will. But now my lover and I are moving and we can hold on to this it any longer! So I have a very valuable skull for sale and Yes...I will tell you who my grandfather was. My Grandfather wasn't like all other men, he worked in a beer brewery in till he was fired for several sexual harresment charges. After That He went to war as an interigater. He told me stories and stories about how he plucked there nails off and killed there families in front of them. He was a great man and was diagnosed with cancer five years back..unfortunatly he got hit by a bus.

So my Price is $5 but will settle for a trade

Things I will trade for:
Your Grandfathers Skull and or other Relative
Cassete Player
Picture Of Grandmother with a German Decent

3kd3pf3l85Y05T05U0acdc85da10fb2851ff0.jpg

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2110242691

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

But if he is willing to take "Grandfathers Skull and or other Relative " why can't he hold on to his own grandfather's skull???

Is it 'cause of the sexual harassment charges?

Back