This Forum Rocks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlainD

Reaction score
Just brewed my first beer and didn't have to ask a single question; It's all been answered already! errr... So Thanks!

Morning after I brewed my first batch. Rigged a blow off with a sanitized hose off an old camel back.

Christ Miss read that I thought it was about beer in the airlock... been a long day. Guess the "thanks for not being retarded" came too soon.

Yep! This forum does rock. Lot of great people here. Welcome to HBT and to the homebrewing obsession Blain.

I also love this forum every time some one asks me about homebrewing I always tell them hbt and use the search and everyone that has taken my advise loves brewing thanks to all the senior members on here from me as well Chopps

H-ost said:
yes, the search feature is a good tool.

I always use the search box because in those old threads, the answers I need are there right now, not 5 minutes to an hour from now when someone gets around to replying.

Yeah, search function is very useful. I have encountered times where I couldn't decipher or got many different answers from the search. In that case I just posted a new thread, and detailed my search attempt. Either way, someone here will be glad to help someone else make better beer. Its what we do!

Back