Third batch in the fermenter!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiseAgainstMe

Reaction score
So I made my third batch tonight when my first has only been in bottles for a week tomorrow...I think I'm already addicted :mug:

excellent! I just cleaned the equipment for my 2nd brew. just need spring water and away we go!

I brewed my 3rd, 4th, and 5th batches today. Addicting? Hell yes!
The Mrs. is not exactly fond of the smell of the hops while brewing, so I prepared for a long, long brew day by heading over to the jewelry store first...bought her the Pandora bracelet she has been wanting for months. If i have to keep visiting the jewelry store before I brew, though....well,A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Haha, luckily mine doesn't mind and yea I did my first two the same day....evil evil hobby and addiction.

I brewed my 3rd, 4th, and 5th batches today. Addicting? Hell yes!
The Mrs. is not exactly fond of the smell of the hops while brewing, so I prepared for a long, long brew day by heading over to the jewelry store first...bought her the Pandora bracelet she has been wanting for months. If i have to keep visiting the jewelry store before I brew, though....well,A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Going to be a real expensive hobby!

congrats! I have my second batch in the fermenter 1 week so far and the first has been in the bottles for 3 weeks.I already have the kit for batch 3...

If you are truly addicted you will probably by a propane burner soon and start doing your brew days outside. The wife won't have to smell hops and you won't have to buy jewelry. Man it is addicting.

doing my second batch this weekend exactly a week after my first batch went into the fermenter. Went to LHBS yesterday and grabbed a 6.5 gallon carboy and various accessories. This is a very addicting hobby, well need to the get the propane burner set up and get to boiling!

Welcome to the hobby.....er addiction.

I brewed four batches before I even tasted my first one...

I've been drinking my first brew for about a week now, my second (an oatmeal stout) is sitting in the bucket for another week, and I just got a turkey frier for making the third batch.

I have a lager going on its third week in the bucket and an IPA in a carboy. I am going to wait to transfer anything until next week and I should be able to go to bottles with the IPA if I want.

I have two kits in the queue now a Sam Adams clone and a dunken, I need to stop brewing lagers however or I will not have beer until July!

I would love to do a lager...my parents have a chest freezer they haven't used in two years so I may be adding that to the setup! Just have to find room in my apartment, hopefully will fit in the storage room and I will be very happy.

Back