Things a Homebrewer Thinks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear mother in law, I need that other refrigerator for a dedicated fermentation chamber. (I now have 3. Indoor food only. Garage libations only:) and garage fermentation chamber :))

Hawaiibboy said:
That's how I feel all the time. Sierra Nevada Stubbies and the new Kona bottles are winners in my book!

The SN bottles are what I go for too.

TangoHotel said:
Dear mother in law, I need that other refrigerator for a dedicated fermentation chamber. (I now have 3. Indoor food only. Garage libations only:) and garage fermentation chamber :))
I'm getting to that point where I want more freezers/fridges. At least another temp controller and dorm fridge. That way I can keep one dorm fridge @ 50-55F for cellar beers and the other for beers I want colder (wheats, lagers, etc...)

Clef051 said:
The SN bottles are what I go for too.

Stubbies just fit better into fridges I feel and they are great bottles!

Someone's steel water bottle caught my eye at work and immediately thought of my corny kegs.

Making oatmeal this morning and having a total different perspective on now "mashing in" my oats/sugars wondering what my OG is when i'm done and about ready to eat.

What yeast should be added to Quaker "maple and brown sugar"?

Whsoj said:
This is for Rednecks, If he spits in one more of my f$%^& bottles I'm gonna engrave his name on the side of them and make sure he gets them next batch uncleaned! Wait!? Copenhagen "Dry Hop" nah.....Well? Maybe.:confused:

You sit are my hero nothing pisses me off more then that

Wondering about the brewing capability of every "For Sale" house I see.
Does it have a basement?
Look an out building!
If I lived there brewing would be so much easier because.......
Honey there is extra room for your<insert her hobby here>.

The list goes on and on. To bad my finances don't.:(

I'm looking for a new rental a have turned down all of them so far die to lack of brewing enough closet space for conditioning

Hay sisters boyfriend try my new beer. "Wait for him to finish then stare awkwardly till he returns the bottle"

You sit are my hero nothing pisses me off more then that

Reminds me of buyin quarts of keg charred moon way back when. you had to smell it to see if it smelled of wintergreen or charred oak. Pop taught me that one. They'd go back in the barn,spit in it,& hand it back. not me you ain't...:drunk:

When discovering a product called the Wine Diaper (for transporting liquor bottles in checked luggage): "I'm totally bring bomber bottles of homebrew on vacation!"

Visiting swmbo's relatives in Denver last week, never met 'em before. Guy in his 20s says "Let's go hit Breckenridge Brewery after dinner." Of course I said "Sure!" With dinner, I pour him one of my 12oz Saisons (typical 4.5% ABV). After dinner, he leaves with his mom and step-dad. I tell swmbo "So I guess that's a no on the brewery?" She says "He got drunk off your beer." I'm not sure what to think about this one. Funny though. Still wanna hit Breckenridge. Maybe next trip.

All the bomber bottles made it in my checked luggage and I will have to pack and ship the empties because who leaves de-labeled bottles behind?

"I SWEAR this time I won't drink the whole batch in 2 weeks."

"But if I share it, that means less for me"

"If I could make a lemonade stand with my beer, I'd make a killing!"

I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to clean bottles ( as i glance over at my newborn sleeping in her rocker while cleaning bottles ).

When you heard about the UPS plane crash this morning and the first thing to run through your head is "I hope that noones HB equipment was on that plane. I am glad I do not have anything on order currently. Is everyone ok?"

I saw that this morning too. I was glad my stuff came in already,but wondered about the rest of you?:confused:

Is there a hot break when you boil pasta for mac & cheese?

From last night when I was making the kids dinner.

02a59578-55f0-4c45-ae84-71f397e15ae2.jpg

"Did I leave the stir plate on?"

"Mr. Beer is not homebrewing. It's like making brownies from the box and calling yourself a baker."

People always call me an alcoholic because I am always talking about/brewing beer/have gallons of it on hand at all times. And yet, I drink less than they do.

DrunkleJon said:
People always call me an alcoholic because I am always talking about/brewing beer/have gallons of it on hand at all times. And yet, I drink less than they do.

My solution: Give them a six pack. Should keep them quiet for awhile.

Latest posts

Back