The World Cup Approacheth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooooaaalllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holland.jpg

Holy crap! I left to pull a pint and make a sandwich and it went from 1:1 to 1:3... GO DUTCH! Beat those cheaters!

Memorex88... ME LIKEY!! Especially #2

That's it for Uruguay though... karma, Suarez. Karma.

I don't think you were looking hard enough ;) Mmmmm, Dutch honeys...

pretty-dutch-fan_41711.jpg

I know she' been up here before, but gotta love that side-profile :D:D

sexy-soccer-fans_81426.jpg

Oh, and under-boob... much better than side-boob

Yes she seems popular on the net :)

Tomorrows game will be a classic for sure... not to miss it people!!!

Also, I could use some help with the goal babes :D

Man I must be a pro at finding hot, Dutch football fans on the interwebs. I found at least 20 in the last minute or two. I'll put my skills to use tomorrow to find German and Spanish babes.... I've already happened upon several :D

EDIT: Okay, I wasn't going to post any of the Dutchies I found.... except her... I like her
world-cup-2010-hot-fans-197.jpg

She's gorgeous for sure :D
Keep some for Sunday heheh

Let's see what tomorrow brings, and it's sad to say there are only 3 games left. What is we gonna do :(

Good luck! Someone, somewhere will spill the beans before you get to see it!
I hope not for you but, it's hard when people drive around honking horns with their flags yelling, GERMANY IS THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I can't understand you people. Sahw-ker is the most boringestest sport of all time...

;)

You called it buddy! They made it :D
My footballing genius should never ever be underestimated!! :D

Seriously tho, starting to question my choice of Spain as eventual winners. I think the Germans might be too much for them - Torres just hasn't shown up at all this summer (although he didn't show up all tournament in the European Championships either, but still scored the winner in the final).

Winner of tomorrow's match will win the cup. Both teams have too much for the Dutch. The (ridiculous) suspension of Mueller might be the difference, he's been extremely important for zee Germans so far.

Parez screwed my score prediction with that last goal. The bastid.

I called the Dutch as my pre-tourny favs. I had the Germans playing Holland!

However, I also had USA playing Portugal... so 50%. Meh, I'll take it.

I wanted the Dutch to win going in, but after watching the games my heart is going to be with the Germans so long as they win tomorrow. I still think the Dutch will win, but I will be routing for die Mannschaft!

Even as a Germany fan, I'm glad they didn't call that flop at the end....

the dude clearly lost control of the ball and tried to act his way out of his mistake.

I hope this goes to kicks - that would be ****ing awesome!

Latest posts

Back