The World Cup Approacheth

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I was looking for some as well...I actually was going to save that one if the dutch scored a second goal.

I really hope Brazil scores at least a total of three, I have some nice numerically appropriate brazillian babes waiting in the wings. :D

Lol, I was looking for some as well...I actually was going to save that one if the dutch scored a second goal.

I really hope Brazil scores at least a total of three, I have some nice numerically appropriate brazillian babes waiting in the wings. :D

If it ends in penalty kicks, you'll have lot's of opportunities :)

OMFG!!!! 2 - 1 for the Dutch!!!!
netherlands_france_fans.gif

and this hurts just watching it...

There are a lot of them. This one is even worse. There are graphic stills that seem to have been taken down.

Side note. My first father in law was a pro footballer (Oldham and Man. City). A simple broken leg finished his career in the '30s. He died about 15 years ago as an old man. I was still able to register on his death certificate that his profession was "Professional football player" It brought a tear to my eye that the lady at the desk allowed me to do that. He was a great guy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Them Dutch chicks sure are ugly compared to the Brazilians! (Even compared to the Brazilian team!)

I hope Holland go on to win this. I felt bad seeing them lose the final twice in the 70'S

Awesome. Brazil totally fell apart. I think the Dutch can continue to improve, plus I think the semi-match will be uncommonly easy. Not that they will automatically win, but it is a lucky draw and a good opportunity to smell the finals.

Wow.

Melo lost the plot completely. Delighted for the Dutch, and was getting a bit sick of the Brazilians. Holland should (SHOULD) have their best chance at making the finals in years now...

Sorry Ghana, when I searched sexy ghana soccer fan, this is what came up.

ghana-soccer-fan-173x300.jpg

This comes up for Uruaguay.

545159.jpg

It ain't Brazil, but it beats whatever the heck the ghana has. :D

I want Uruguay to win, but admit it would be awesome for an African team to be in the semi's.

BTW- I will be having a Bavarian breakfast tomorrow to watch the Germany game at the Hofbräuhaus Milwaukee. Weissier, Weisswurst, und brez'n. Prost!

I'll get my tits squeezed for this one, but I'm fairly sure that Germany does not have what it takes this time around. Nothing to do with being English, Germany just don't have the spark that is needed.

I think this could be anybody's (who's left I mean) cup. No team seems to be playing stellarly across the board. Look at Brazil for instance, who would have thought they'd be bounced. My favorite Spain, hasn't exactly looked on fire. Between bad reffing and mediocre playing, I have no clue as to which two will even make it to the final match.

The camera work this year is just fantastic! Also, this is the first time I watch it in High Definition and I've been blown away. Damn I love this game.

Back