The Official Beer And Toys Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you're a Futurama/toy nerd when you have the wooden Bender that appeared in 1 god damned episode.

Awesome
Such a great episode!

Lizard kings
qWU1XuS.jpg

Still hoping to evolve a Charizard in Pokemon Go, which has made me less frequent here. :eek:

OK. It's giveaway time! I won Podunkparte's last giveaway in this thread so time to pay it forward.

Going to use the same idea he came up with. First person who can tell me what movie the following screen cap was from will win a box of Oregon turdz. Only stipulation is you have to do your own giveaway sometime in the future and it would be cool to post a beer & toy pic in this thread. I'll give hints along the way which is a green light to guess again. Good luck!

gl2HLAC.jpg

OK. It's giveaway time! I won Podunkparte's last giveaway in this thread so time to pay it forward.

Going to use the same idea he came up with. First person who can tell me what movie the following screen cap was from will win a box of Oregon turdz. Only stipulation is you have to do your own giveaway sometime in the future and it would be cool to post a beer & toy pic in this thread. I'll give hints along the way which is a green light to guess again. Good luck!

gl2HLAC.jpg
T2

gl2HLAC.jpg
Hint time.

The director of this film and the top billed actor have worked together in 3 other films as well.

Guess again.

Back