The IPA Pledge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFWINZLOW

Why I oughta...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
"....seriously honey, I did not add any extra sugar to this batch...this one is a true "session" IPA - have another.:D
(8% alcohol lurks behind the shadows of the hoppy goodness and my reassuring dialog)

I have a 9% double IPA on tap that drinks like juicy juice. SWMBO always just grabs whats on tap. Got home from work last week to find her passed out on the couch, halfway through glass #2. Oops

I love big IPA's, DIPA's, juicy dank hoppy.... Mmm, I can't wait to brew our first IPA.

^lol^ :D

I can't imagine not having at least one yuuuuuge hop bomb on tap.
Right now I have a Chinook/Cascade/Centennial IIPA finished with a crazy amount of Citra on tap and it's all I can do to keep my sons from draining it...and spending the night here...

Cheers! :mug:

Wish you were my neighbor, I love helping my neighbors!

My neighbor regularly helps himself. One time I came off the roof (can't remember what I was doing up there) and he was sitting behind my house by the pool, with a beer off my 4-tap keezer and baseball on my tv. I love that guy. Giving away my beer is one of the things in my life that gives me happiness.

One IPA on tap now with another carbing up. Yet another will be brewed on 05/14. Yes I do brew other styles; there's a Hefeweizen on tap too. But man I do love the IPA!

I know a lot of people love a very hoppy beer but I do not. I liked them at first but then I grew tired of the. That being said, I love Pliny the Elder! Go figure huh. I also like Dankasorous by Cedar Creek Brewery in 7 Points Texas a bit east of Dallas. It has good bitterness with no harshness. Check it out if you get a chance.

Try Dawn of the Dank by Cobra Brewing in Lewisville, TX for local flavor not to mention Mosaic IP by Community! A favorite of mine is Double Jack Double IPA by Firestone Walker too. Pataskala Red X by Stone... Oh the list goes on and on.... :tank:

I got a 10% triple IPA I tapped two days ago. So amazing and hoppy, had two last night, which I never do...

Sorry,... :( ... can't make the pledge as i'm having an RIS ... i can get back to you later ... ;)... :tank:

Back