The hopefully not obnoxious wood fired brick oven build thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big man on the front page! I missed your 'thank you' for all the encouraging words from your supporters in this thread.

I'm entirely too important and high falootin' to associate with the likes of the unwashed masses that tried to corrupt the thread on building my masterpiece.

On second thought, I'll talk to AZ. Those in the upper classes of any society tend to socialize together and hire armed guards to keep the riffraff from trying to climb over the gate.

Note to self... Get the Tuxedo dry-cleaned.

Not sure if compliment or insult. :hs:

Put him on ignore and you don't need to be insulted. Mucho bettero.

(I just used a kind of Spanish-styled patois so that the little people will think of me sorta kinda as one of them. Only better.

"Hey Pedro, wanto a slice of pizza-o? Mow-o the lawn-o and I'll hook-o you up-o."

Hey AZ, I think I'm gettin' the hang of this.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412564963.033742.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412564989.193900.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412565025.817003.jpg
I never knew vegetables could before good. They were like vegetable candy.

Wow, what a beating... :eek: ... hang in there Sire, you will have the last laff....
( brown nozin li'l chit that i am ) ..... :rockin:

There are many cultures and civilizations throughout history where those members of the group who were a little plumper than the others were revered and worshipped. Their ability to store calories for the lean times made them biologically superior to their malnourished brethren causing them to be desirable and sought after by the 'brood stock' of said society.

You peckaheads are just afraid that your wimmins are gonna be sexting me. Don't worry. I don't 'kiss and tell.'

This weekend I'm going to start playing with the metal studs. Never used them before but I don't imagine they're TOO much different than 2 x 4's. I do want to get a roof over it ASAP.
Paulie, err, i mean your grace, metal studs are very much different then wood studs. you need a track for top and bottom to screw the studs to. you need a
shartload of teck screws for installation. call me if you have any questions. also,
i have a shartload of teck screws if you want them... :D ... :beard:

Latest posts

Back