The Great HBT Taco Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. Was hungry.

Ground beef and red beans and rice with sausage and some grilled onions and peppers on a flour tortilla. I call it Mexijun taco.

Same here. Well, with ground beef and black beans and rice. No sausage nor grilled onions or peppers.

So in otherwords, not similar at all, other than :taco:

Hm...if I bag some of these pesky wabbits in the back yard?
Wabbit tacos! Be vewy vewy quiet...I'm hunting in the yard...:D

Last nights dinner.

Chicken tacos topped with cilantro and coleslaw made with cabbage, carrots, apples, salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika, and apple cider vinegar.

Nom.

image.jpg

Always lurking around the forum hardly post. But a Taco thread? I'm in!! Local spot here has some amazing roasted pork tacos and some tacos with sauté octopus with garlic that sounds weird but amazing. Will come back w pictures next time I'm there

Good Lengua tacos are the shizz! Super tender and delicious.

The best local taco truck has cabeza tacos too... Maybe when I'm feeling really adventurous...

Love tacos! Tried a little different take on them the other night:
Beef Tongue Tacos!
Don't judge, was absolutely delicious
Yum
Good Lengua tacos are the shizz! Super tender and delicious.

The best local taco truck has cabeza tacos too... Maybe when I'm feeling really adventurous...
Bad lengua tacos are super bad. But good lengua tacos are some of the best.

I'm craving some taco goodness. Gotta makes some soon. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, Tuesday would be a great day to eat tacos. I should start a fad and call it: Tacos the day after Monday because why not?"

*snicker*

Had tacos for dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and last night. Don't see why I won't again tonight.

I've been told I'll burn out on tacos, but I don't see it happening.

I definitely have a taco problem.

*snicker*

Had tacos for dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and last night. Don't see why I won't again tonight.

Tacos 5 nights a week? My friend, it sounds to me like you have a taco SOLUTION.

:taco::taco::taco:

*snicker*

We hired a guy to make tacos for one of the kids birthday parties a while ago. We got all the leftovers and I had eaten something like 35 tacos in a row that week. My wife was ready to shoot me if I mentioned tacos, but I never got burnt out on them. Tacos forever!!

Tacos 5 nights a week? My friend, it sounds to me like you have a taco SOLUTION.

:taco::taco::taco:

We hired a guy to make tacos for one of the kids birthday parties a while ago. We got all the leftovers and I had eaten something like 35 tacos in a row that week. My wife was ready to shoot me if I mentioned tacos, but I never got burnt out on them. Tacos forever!!
My longest streak was 10 days in a row that I had tacos AT LEAST once a day, I think there were 2 days I had tacos twice a day and I think there was one I had tacos for all three meals.

I felt sick at the end, didn't have tacos for at least 2 days. I didn't like that.

DingDingDing!!!

The first tongue taco of the thread!

You sir, win one thousand :taco: points.

Redeemable at your nearest corner taco truck. Just print out a screenshot of this post. It's legit.

Soon to be on every corner.

#tacos2016

Wife recently made a Belhaven beer based Shepherds Pie. Of that I've been eating for lunches and dinners.

Wanted something a little different last night. The SP is excellent on it own but, I've had a LOT of it and wanted a bit of change.

So, of course I cooked up some crispy corn taco shells. Stuffed them with Shepherds Pie.

It. was. amazing!

Wife recently made a Belhaven beer based Shepherds Pie. Of that I've been eating for lunches and dinners.

Wanted something a little different last night. The SP is excellent on it own but, I've had a LOT of it and wanted a bit of change.

So, of course I cooked up some crispy corn taco shells. Stuffed them with Shepherds Pie.

It. was. amazing!

British tacos made by a beer drinking Muslim?

Seems legit.

Tacos bit back on Monday night. I started the fracas by telling the wife she was a day early for "Taco Tuesday". I must have angered the Taco God, because my first bite was WAY too crunchy to be taco shell.

Chipped the corner of my molar!

Had a filling replaced this morning.

Worst part was wasting that first bite.

Now I believe it's going to be "Taco Wednesday" one way or another...

So far it's been....

Taco Saturday, Taco Sunday, Taco Monday, Taco Tuesday.

I wanted to change, but I had an enabler. I was all "I should cook something healthier". She was all "Feed me tacos!".

It was a little weird when she called me Jesũs.

Back