The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember fellers, eat what you kill, 'less it is a rat or something, and yer not that hungry. Got my eyes on them chickens that ain't been laying much lately.

I spent today practicing SS welds on Sanke keg parts with the mig. Some say you can't do it with C-25 gas, but I'm getting there. Would have brewed, but them fibbers said it was going to T storms all day. Anyway, any day is a success when I don't have leave the yard, here on the over run rock...in the summer.

Introducing myself to Mass confusion thread: high from off cape cod.

Right. Welcome aboard our ship of fools :)

Speaking of the Cape Of Cod, we had a great week in our usual haunting in West Dennis. Weather was awesome, water temperature wasn't bad at all, had a blast catching schoolie stripers on light gear - and we got off the Cape Saturday just in time to miss the crappy weather rolling in.

Timing is everything...

Cheers!

Cape's good advice was the same as I got when I introduced myself to the general forum recently. However, there I've picked up some good brewing tips, and hopefully answered a question or two.

But I'll try to keep the spirit of this thread up and only post here when have been drinking some homebrew, and I gather the etiquette is to be somewhat non sequitur. Rapscallion, curmudgeon, idiot, all them things apply to me. As well as paragon of virtue, high grade citizen. Been working in the sun all day, forgive my ramble.

Only reason I go on forums like this at night is so folks will think I'm normal, using a "computer". Sometimes I'm happier watching the shadows change on the wall. There are certainly more engaging things to do on the interweb than this...Anyway, going to tickle my wife now and get slapped. Have a good one.

Paul, have you been diving in the Bahamas? Going in the winter and wondering if it's worth getting certified ....

"Delusion is strong in this one"

I don't know about Paul but if you're anywhere near the big Caribbean reef system you'll regret it if you don't dive it...

My big challenge is my wife is a big pvssy in the water and freaks out...even snorkeling. Maybe a good instructor could her get past it, not sure.

My big challenge is my wife is a big pvssy in the water and freaks out...even snorkeling. Maybe a good instructor could her get past it, not sure.

You really didn't just post that, did you? Please tell us you walked away from your computer and your buddy from the next cubicle is screwing with you.

A good instructor will certainly help but if she wigs out snorkeling getting her beyond that is probably going to be tough. Some people just can't do it, they get totally overwhelmed. She needs to get comfortable wearing the mask and breathing through the snorkel, I've had success getting people to just go to a pool for a few visits and desensitize.

Have her stay in the shallow end and just stand there breathing. Do it for 10 minutes. Than put a life vest on her so she can't possibly drown then let her splash around a little. Hopefully she can desensitize and get over it.

Because, if you go to the Bahamas and don't dive I'm personally going to kick your ass. And hers too.

Cold water in the Keys? We've been going there most every winter (sometime between Jan and March) for the past ten years and the coldest water I've ever seen there was 70*F, in the summer its in the upper 80's. Unless she wants to scuba dive in the bathtub she's not liable to find water much warmer than that.

I suggest divorcing her and finding yourself a nice Eskimo girl.

Pics or it didn’t happen, Rumplstitskin.

Sorry to disappoint, I'm not the kind of person who keeps a camera by my bed. I don't even keep my flip phone near bed. The electromagnetic radiation might not be healthy, especially when sleeping. Anyway, she did not so as much slap me, just flailed around a bit and knocked the revolver on the floor again.

Sorry to disappoint, I'm not the kind of person who keeps a camera by my bed. I don't even keep my flip phone near bed. The electromagnetic radiation might not be healthy, especially when sleeping. Anyway, she did not so as much slap me, just flailed around a bit and knocked the revolver on the floor again.
I hate when that happens ...

Back