The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you’re saying you’re married to a fainting goat?

Don't know how the fainting or the goat applies to my previous post, but the track you linked sounds a lot like the Primitives.

By the way, it is not responsible or wise to mess around with livestock for ones entertainment. It might even bring ones character into question.

Umbrella shock response real? Maybe we should try if we can create the same effect in children...is that what they did with that banned Japanese TV effect that caused seizures?.... not unlike the one used in a old horror movie....h h silver shamrock.....Perhaps this is section of the forum to be avoided....anyway, later,....

tys7xr5.jpg

But...how 'bout them Red Sox! :ban:

hahaha! He pitched a good game tonight, didn't cave when the going got tough for a change.
I'd hold off on the MVP (kidding or otherwise) at least until he realizes most of us are actually pulling for him, ffs!
The dude's his own worst enemy, I swear...

Cheers!

You could be onto something there. Eovaldi pitched a game we could watch without squirming the whole way - I was very impressed with his composure and execution.
Problem now is what do the 'Sox do with him. A five man rotation could be disruptive, never mind having Eovaldi competing with Pomeranz and Porcello for starts.
The last thing anyone should do is throw a sabot in the machine at this point...

Cheers!

The interesting thing was his low pitch count which goes against the trend these days. It was only one game but that could relieve the pressure on the bullpen. Heck even Price was low in the pitch count tonight. Small samples yho in the middle of the season

Statistics do say the last two games were outliers. Our starters are lucky to go 5 full innings all season - watching Sale you wonder if he'll even get that far nearly every outing. There's waaay too much cute **** being thrown this year to change the average they've racked up so far. It drives me nuts to see an 0-2 count end in a walk...

Gotta admit, I flat out don’t like Price. He’s just a winey ***** who represents all the worst of modern day privileged, overpaid athletes. He’s what you get with guaranteed contracts. I don’t want him to lose his starts but it wouldn’t bother me one bit if they win 11-10 when he climbs the hill. It’s John Henry’s money, not mine. (FWIW, I can’t stand him either.)

Lol don't like Henry, Dembrowski and Price. It's a valid point that they have to prove in the playoffs. I have no confidence in Price being dependable in the post season. He'll just quit which for being paid as a #1 pitcher makes u a b-.

Sale I like. Complete sociopath.

hahaha! He pitched a good game tonight, didn't cave when the going got tough for a change.
I'd hold off on the MVP (kidding or otherwise) at least until he realizes most of us are actually pulling for him, ffs!
The dude's his own worst enemy, I swear...

Cheers!

he's always been a pouty lil b!tch

Inflammation of his shoulder buys a ten day vacation on August 1?????????? Da fuq????? If I wake up on my right side with my head on my shoulder I have to brush my teeth lefty. It takes me till I’m almost at work and the ibuprofen kicks in to be able to lift up my iced coffee with my right arm.

Why didn’t I go become a professional baseball player?

Oh ya! I damn near **** my pant every time the pitcher chucked a Charlie towards my head. I’d be lying in the clay glad to be alive and the umps arm would be up for strike three.

Never did get the sports, of course I was in the stands for high school teams, and enjoyed watching baseball and football on TV or listening to it on radio with my dad, still, there really is not much going on, and isn't there a project in the shop you need to finish?

Spend money on cable, or worse, tickets to go into a bowl of human flesh to watch a show?,,,very few of these fellows, in whatever sport, having any connection to you or your community. It is just a name on a Franchise with someone very rich and privileged, raking in on a cash cow, monopoly protected investment.

Any of you guys besides 'tripper & cape actually brew beer regularly?

Pick the day that isn't going to be cold and wet.

Anyway, how 'bout them Red Sox spanking the Yanks!
If you tuned out after the [horrible] first inning you missed a heck of a game!

Back