The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yIyNndo.gif

... don’t forget the 64 cases of food poisoning

“Oh my God... is this a Harry Potter beer!?!? You can really taste the butter! Do you put real butter in it or is it a top secret brewer trick?”

That was a pretty good game. Even as a pitchers matchup. I had settled for the loss and it being a good game. Then Chapman.... Now to root for the Evil Empire to lose the wildcard. That would be grand.

The Red Sox severely tested my resolve last night. I hadn't paced my beer consumption for a freakin' 4.5 hour game and tbh I was having trouble focusing after the 8th, but I made it to the walk-off anyway :rock:

The late innings is when all the fun started. See if Price could hang in for that one extra inning. Yanks do the go ahead lead. I had an early morning meeting but I wasn't going to sleep with the heat. I honestly would have walked Martinez in with bases loaded. That's when it all fell apart for them.

Now they're only a couple of games out of not making the wildcard tsk tsk tsk.

I wondered aloud to the Spousal Unit whether Cora would bring Price back out for the 6th.
I was hoping he wouldn't, but he did. Two batters on base later with no outs Hembree gets the call and the **** hit the fan.
Not happy at that point - Cora should have never let Price get on the mound again, he was cooked.
Fortunately, Chapman has an epic fail and the rest is history...

Paul’s neighbor’s could use a few more cars, an El Camino would really tie the street together. Hopefully they can upgrade and have as many rusty smokers and caved in “pizza ovens” on their curb view as PTN. #legend.

Hey, ya know what I like to do?

I like to call up my accountant and ask his advice on a tax matter. Then when he gives me that advice I say, "That's stupid, I'm not going to do that!"

Then I call up my mechanic, and describe what's going on with my truck and he says to bring it in so he can take a look at it and I say "Nah, I don't want to do that."

Then I call up my favorite chef and ask him how to cook a steak and when he tells me to broil it I say, "Nah, I think I'm going to microwave it."

Then I call up my mother and ask her how to irritate the **** out of people and she says "Just do what your friend Cape does" and I say "I should have thought of that myself."

I like to call up my accountant and ask his advice on a tax matter. Then when he gives me that advice I say, "That's stupid, I'm not going to do that!"

Then I call up my mechanic, and describe what's going on with my truck and he says to bring it in so he can take a look at it and I say "Nah, I don't want to do that."

Then I call up my favorite chef and ask him how to cook a steak and when he tells me to broil it I say, "Nah, I think I'm going to microwave it."

Then I call up my mother and ask her how to irritate the **** out of people and she says "Just do what your friend Cape does" and I say "I should have thought of that myself."

See?

Is it bad that it is starting to smell like bad cheese?

And before you get all high and mighty on me..100 isn’t even a real fever so save it.

Last edited:
Is it bad that it is starting to smell like bad cheese?

And before you get all high and mighty on me..100 isn’t even a real fever so save it.

Why would I get all high and mighty? You asked, I advised, you ignored. Now it's going to fall off. No skin off my back. I'm not the one going to have to pee sitting down for the rest of my life.

Wait - did someone else drop a boat trailer on his foot?
Is that a thing, now?
:D

Nah... barefoot in the dark grabbing wood for a fire pit... stepped on the wrong thing and sliced my foot open pretty good.

Paul’s pissy cuz I flipped him a pic asking for a second opinion... and then followed 0% of it.

Back