The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Boston Globe had a poll that said only 15% of people polled were pro death penalty. Umm, I guess the globe was wwwrong.. That's a shocker!!

The Boston Globe had a poll that said only 15% of people polled were pro death penalty. Umm, I guess the globe was wwwrong.. That's a shocker!!

If they used their subscription lists for people to call I'm surprised they got that many.

Seriously, if you don't have a puppy or a parakeet why would you buy the Globe?

11112918_10155563261485302_4458166044285410198_n.jpg

Half-marathon, mother****ers.

Side note, I think it's pretty darn funny that this thread has a 3 star rating! Seem very fitting! F&%* that 5 star nonsense that Heady Topper clone thread has! Give us some of dat 3 star, average s*%^$..

Mom would see right through some n00b with a monster truck as a wool underwear wearing, soap allergic, barber avoiding, bunny ear wearing, lift line attendant with an extremely short wanker. She would slam the door in yo face! Just sayin'

Mom is wicked pissah!

The social norm and more f this thread is that wives are above the fray. Our wives and SWMBO 's have all made one gigantic f'up in their lives and as gestures of detente' we avoid mentioning them there. They've suffered enough.

The glaring exception is "Her Most Imperial LeeAnne-ness". She's fair game. If you have a clear shot, take it while there is the faintest possibility of preserving Chris's sackage.

Back