The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one interesting thing about Arkansas, is that you no longer can easily find anyone who's originally from here. I myself came from northern Indiana very close to Notre Dame University. A good amount of Hindus from India have arrived here in the last 4-5 years more than likely due to Wal-Mart world headquarters being here. There are no cousin humpers in my area or at least not like they do in Vermont but there are a whole lotta bible thumpers. Those are about as bad.

I'm sure that once you get out of the major metropolitan area of Greater East Buttfark

Anything further west from where i'm at, we locals call "Oklahoma"
I'm no yuppie....more like hippie because i look like Jesus and turn water into wine (or beer)

`Redneck hick` is a state of mind found in any state of the union.
I've been to most states and seen it everywhere.Concentrations of it are actually higher in northern states vs the southern.

But let us not have all that detract from the real reason why we are here which is exposing PTN for the "circus midget" that he really is trying to infiltrate these forums as a homebrewer whom has a fixation on baking sauced and cheesed flatbreads.

i just did a google search of gravette and found absolutely nothing to do

Technically i don't live in Gravette.
I'm not within the confines of city limits just my mail comes from there (when it actually makes it out here) I'm probably closer to a $hlthole named "Centerton" but as far as i'm concerned it could fall into the abyss of hades for all i care.
To go do anything worthwhile you end up in Bentonville (Wal-Mart H.Q. city) and the homebrewclub meeting happen down in Fayyetteville (U. of A.) GO HOGS!

Last edited:
Technically i don't live in Gravette.
I'm not within the confines of city limits just my mail comes from there (when it actually makes it out here) I'm probably closer to a $hlthole named "Centerton" but as far as i'm concerned it could fall into the abyss of hades for all i care.
To go do anything worthwhile you end up in Bentonville (Wal-Mart H.Q. city) and the homebrewclub meeting happen down in Fayyetteville (U. of A.) GO HOGS!

No. One. Cares.

No, you can be the official a-hole of this thread. All the rest of us have that other dickwad on ignore. We only see his posts if someone quotes him. So stop f'ing quoting him. Since the farktard won't take the hint and just go away on his own if he's on ignore status that works almost as well.

And you would need to up your game considerably to be the biggest a-hole on this thread. Just sayin'

No. One. Cares.

Oh....we got us an internetz badazz here.

Butthurt-Detected-75000186641_xlarge.jpeg

OOOh....i'm shaking with fear.
Quiverring even....
(sarcasm just doesn't shine through in text the way i'd like it to.)
How about a nice....simple....GFY.

Back