The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oginme said:
Oh, yeah! They push each other out of the way to get at it. Big treat for them. I almost get as many kisses from them for the spent grain as I do for pretzels or banana peels.

You're welcome to my grain any time!

Unfortunately, selling raw milk in MA is a big hurdle. That's one of the reasons I am just over the border. To get anywhere of significance, I have to go through MA. I will ask around of the goat people I know and see if there is someone close to you who sells milk.

Brew Day! SWMBO suggested that maybe I do a winter beer to give away this year. I said, that sounds awesome but I hate the spiced winter beers. So I thought, what about a spiced stout. So Winter Solstice as a concept was born. Now I have to run a couple batches to make sure that it is actually tasty. It will be a cardamom, oatmeal, coffee stout.

Yes, I stole the idea of cardamom from Clown Shoes Bombay Berserker. I had never thought to put it in beer but I really like cardamom in my coffee.

I am going to the Kinsale tonight for beers before seeing moe. at the orpheum. Anyone know if Bog Water is still on tap or did they go out of business yet?

Oh, well they are expanding so I assume that it means they are still in business and actually doing well. According to the "I went Pro" thread, they are making a profit and doing quite well, so I assume that he is not lying in a desparate attempt to make it seem that they are afloat instead of sinking quickly...

You say fetish like its s bad thing.

If you are thinking about making a trip I know SWMBO would want a carboys worth of goat milk. She works in Attleboro at the Durty Sturdy so an exchange could be easily arranged. Thanks for the thought.

I have carboys coming out of my arse so we wouldn't have to worry about handing those back and forth. It's all up to oginme's ladies.

Holy cr-! The sox are smacking around the Rays again. Sipping on a Julio's/Smuttynose Fashionably Old Ale. It's a twist on an whiskey barrel aged ale. Does taste like an old fashioned.

I have carboys coming out of my arse so we wouldn't have to worry about handing those back and forth. It's all up to oginme's ladies.

You will just need to let me know when and how much you want to pick up. I generally keep about 2 to 3 gal on hand at any one time but can have plenty more if needed.

You'd also want some way to keep it cool for the trip.

Yea. Throw out a wishlist. I'm between contracts and my taps are low so I was going to do a couple of brewday marathons before the holidays. I may not be able to handover homebrews but I'll find something plus piles of grains for da goats. Too bad I was up at Lull Farm in Milford just last weekend.

Sox? The B's are on... Sox...pfft.

It was a clicker-fest, but totally worth watching both games. Sox rocked Price for a rare win against him, with Ortiz launching a couple of bombs...and the B's are showing the Wings who owns this house...and was that Chara goal a thing of beauty or what?

Yup, a fine sports night in New England...

Cheers!

Ah damn it... I should have put out a note to folks letting them know I was going to be at the Bog early today. I'm doing what is called a "step mash".... it's kind of a complicated process and not something I think you guys would do with your Mr Beer kits. I could have shown someone how to do it.

damn...

next time

Cape Brewing said:
Ah damn it... I should have put out a note to folks letting them know I was going to be at the Bog early today. I'm doing what is called a "step mash".... it's kind of a complicated process and not something I think you guys would do with your Mr Beer kits. I could have shown someone how to do it.

damn...

next time

Open for fills?

I think I'm going to 'officially' open from 11-1 (can't sell before 11) but if someone like yourself happened to swing by any time I was here.... (I am really hopinh to catch the kickoff at home... which is a 3 minute drive away)

Latest posts

Back