The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to go to tomorrows Red Sox game? I have two tickets for sale.

For sale? You cheap fark...

How about. "Hey, I've got some tix to tomorrows Sox game that I cant use. They're up or grabs to anyone who promises to take a kid."

We'd still think you are a dipstick but at least you would be a nice dipstick.

Hey, I'm coming down soon, can I book a room for my wife and I?

You can certainly reserve a tent spot over by the peach tree.

And wives, SWMBO's dominatrix, FWB's and girlfriends are certainly welcome. OR in the case of Melana and Yoop, husbands, boyfriends and/or gigillos.

Cape Brewing said:
Oh... Don't apologize now.. I would wait intil this weekend in NH since I think FW, MM, and I would all like to have a word since you fckin plastered it all over fcking Facebook too.

Was going to say the same thing, douce bag.

image-1412421135.jpg

Oh... Don't apologize now.. I would wait intil this weekend in NH since I think FW, MM, and I would all like to have a word since you fckin plastered it all over fcking Facebook too.

Please, please, PLEASE could the 'word with him' involve a Louisville Slugger and a GoPro, to be discretely shared with those who might find it highly entertaining. Not posted on the internet for everyone in the world to see.

paulthenurse said:
Please, please, PLEASE could the 'word with him' involve a Louisville Slugger and a GoPro, to be discretely shared with those who might find it highly entertaining. Not posted on the internet for everyone in the world to see.

At least post it for the club and friends!

This is going to be extremely hard but from this moment on I am going to totally ignore him and his posts. I know I'll feel better not getting irritated by his endless stupididty and abrasive behaviors. I only wish there were a way to put him in the penalty box or somehow disable his posts so that I don't even see them. What he doesn't seem to understand is that there is a difference between acting the part of a curmudgeon and being a jackass 24/7 and that most of us are pretty fed up with him.

OK! I'm already feeling less aggravated.

paulthenurse said:
This is going to be extremely hard but from this moment on I am going to totally ignore him and his posts. I know I'll feel better not getting irritated by his endless stupididty and abrasive behaviors. I only wish there were a way to put him in the penalty box or somehow disable his posts so that I don't even see them. What he doesn't seem to understand is that there is a difference between acting the part of a curmudgeon and being a jackass 24/7 and that most of us are pretty fed up with him.

OK! I'm already feeling less aggravated.

I think there is a way in settings/account that you can block someone and their posts.

ok, I am only going to say this once, so maybe all should pay attention. if you think you can poke fun at me and not expect me to turn around and do the same guess what, that dosent work. you can all just take a step back because I am not someone that just gonna take it and cower into the corner and just take it. there seems to be a few of you that seem to take it personally, and I am sorry you feel that way. I am really a nice guy and dont want people to think of me as som a**hole just being here to piss people off. I took it as this was a place to bust balls and get the same. sorry for the misunderstanding.

paulthenurse said:
You can certainly reserve a tent spot over by the peach tree.

And wives, SWMBO's dominatrix, FWB's and girlfriends are certainly welcome. OR in the case of Melana and Yoop, husbands, boyfriends and/or gigillos.

Can't Yooper and I have girlfriends, fwb's etc also? Fair is fair!

looks like you may have just chewed someone else up and spit him out, hope I dont do anything to be treated like that. What did they do?

Just a little ******-on-ass violence, nothing to worry about. Usually it doesn't come to blows, but about once a year or so it get a little out of hand. We probably ought to get Comcast and Cape both neutered, just like we did to Yeager.

the_bird said:
Just a little ******-on-ass violence, nothing to worry about. Usually it doesn't come to blows, but about once a year or so it get a little out of hand. We probably ought to get Comcast and Cape both neutered, just like we did to Yeager.

Their wives might appreciate it, great idea!

Welcome to the thread and the area N00b. We try awfully darned hard to behave in a civilized manner around here, given the reality of this being a thread dedicated to breaking all the rules of civilized society.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Hell, you're in grad school. Unless you're an old **** like me in grad school you're probably young, and haven't developed the necessary skill set to be so aggravating the you get crucified. Hang with us and you'll sharpen those skills but it does take time.

Please see the link in my signature below for info on a gathering being held in a few weeks for, by and about local home brewers. Then gather up a couple of cars of coeds and come on down.

Back