The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Met Cape for lunch the other day. Choked down a couple pints of the Bog Water and listened to him whine about how "We don't even have enough time/capacity to brew an extra couple of kegs for us to bring home for ourselves."

"Is that your way of saying that you're not going to pony up a keg for Masstoberfest?"

"Pretty much. Ya."

What a D-Bag.

Met Cape for lunch the other day. Choked down a couple pints of the Bog Water and listened to him whine about how "We don't even have enough time/capacity to brew an extra couple of kegs for us to bring home for ourselves."

"Is that your way of saying that you're not going to pony up a keg for Masstoberfest?"

"Pretty much. Ya."

What a D-Bag.

He took time out of His schedule to spend time with you and you treat Him this way? Isn't seeing Cape akin to getting in to see the Pope?

The Pope can't brew an IPA, either.

Nuclera-Explosion.jpg

Cape - John wanted to get more Bog IPA because he insists that the BOG is better than Heady. (sorry to interject a serious comment)

We have a batch coming ready right after the weekend... a non-butter-bomb version.

We think the last batch was a brite tank issue. It was only the second time using it and we think it didn't get 100% sanitized right when we racked that Stinger to it and it pulled a pedio bug or somethin'. That sucka is soaking in an ocean of star-san right now and we've tasted all of the other fermenters and there's no problem any where else.

... if it's such a nice beer, why are you afraid to bring some to Masstoberfest?

WhoTF said I was "afraid" to bring some to Masstoberfest?

1) I don't go to Masstoberfest. I can walk into any 7-11 and buy beef jerky. I don't need to travel all the way to Paul's to get a pork version.
2) I'll be working... at the brewery. That's my life on Saturday's now (I'm assuming Masstoberfest is a Sat).
3) We run out of beer constantly by selling out... I couldn't get a keg for my own big pig roast and... you bozos think I'm going to show up with a FREE keg... to Paul's??? BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!

You guys... you guys are too much, I'm tellin' ya.

Back