The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell did you get an infection? I thought all of your batches were brewed with Star-San in place of the sparge water.

I get it!!! Cuz I had star-san in my home rig like four years ago!!!

yao.jpg

Your partner in that little economic disaster of yours, ya retard.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) your definition of economic disaster obviously needs a little work
2) yeah... like he's showing up at your place
3) and most importantly... W... T.... F... does rigging it so he would win accomplish?

Paul: "HA!!! HAHA Cape!!! FW won!!!"

me: (blank confused look not understanding how that is a prank)

me: "If you tried to take a sht and chew gum you'd fall off the toilet"

I'd like to contribute because I'm bored as hell at work right now, but I have no idea WTF most of this conversation is about. I'm still back at the LSU reference....and I can't imagine a bunch of Massholes referring to Looweesyana State.

Maybe they'll have a cross-reference chart at Masstoberfest that can help clue me in.

Nah, maybe it's better to just keep going through life clueless.

I'd like to contribute because I'm bored as hell at work right now, but I have no idea WTF most of this conversation is about. I'm still back at the LSU reference....and I can't imagine a bunch of Massholes referring to Looweesyana State.

Maybe they'll have a cross-reference chart at Masstoberfest that can help clue me in.

Nah, maybe it's better to just keep going through life clueless.

Mort.... Lets just say you owned a boat. And then let's say you named it something galactically stupid... Then let's say you try to be super slick and cool by coming up with a little nickname for said boat...

I'll let you piece the puzzle together from there.

Mort.... Lets just say you owned a boat. And then let's say you named it something galactically stupid... Then let's say you try to be super slick and cool by coming up with a little nickname for said boat...

I'll let you piece the puzzle together from there.

Or, just PKU.

I got the oil changed in my truck this morning and they told me my next 5K checkup would just be a tire rotation and they would next change the oil 5k after that. That seems totally wrong to me but the guy said that its synthetic oil and it lasts 10K.
Is he pissing on my leg and telling me its raining?

paulthenurse said:
I got the oil changed in my truck this morning and they told me my next 5K checkup would just be a tire rotation and they would next change the oil 5k after that. That seems totally wrong to me but the guy said that its synthetic oil and it lasts 10K.
Is he pissing on my leg and telling me its raining?

I change mine every 15K you must have some cheap synthetic.

Latest posts

Back