The Cowboys Can't Even Build a Roof Correctly!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Not a laughing matter - a scout was paralyzed and a special teams coach broke his back. There were downward winds of up to 75 mph in the pounding storms we've had over the past few days.

And I think it's safe to say that Jerry Jones can build a roof...

Dallas Cowboys New Stadium

The worst part of that whole thing? I live in DFW and I couldn't find out what the weather was doing. Thunderstorms, hail, possible tornadoes, but do I get to see any of that? No, I have to see the replay of that F#cking video for the 15th frikkin time in the last 20 minutes.

Funniest thing about it was a local newscaster commenting on the building said: "the building, constructed in 2001, was 6 or 7 years old"

Think about that for all of 2 seconds and you realize how dumb she really is.

...Not a laughing matter - a scout was paralyzed and a special teams coach broke his back. There were downward winds of up to 75 mph in the pounding storms we've had over the past few days.

And I think it's safe to say that Jerry Jones can build a roof...

Dallas Cowboys New Stadium

Yeah, we'll see. They never got around to finishing the roof on their last place, so you'll have to excuse me if I'm skeptical about their ability to finish this new one.

Anyway, a good reason to not build an air-supported roof.

Back