The Booze Made Me Do It. I'll Sue!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for some drunken vehicular manslaughter. The DUI and jail thing used to be a deterrent, but if it will make me rich, I fail to see a downside.

They should have their convictions overturned as obviously they don't have the mental capacity to stand trial.

Alcohol is NOT ADDICTIVE to all people. So no need for a warning label. It's just that SOME people have a physical problem w/it. I've been drinking for over 60 years and rarely have more that 3 beers in a day. Can't same for Meth, Heroin and other real dangerous stuff.

If prisoners were actually punished for their crimes things like this wouldn't happen, but instead they have it better than a majority of us do and are allowed to clog the courts with frivolous lawsuits...what a pathetic country we have become.

ilikeguns said:
as a firearms enthusiast, having to answer to people placing blame on inanimate objects is nothing new.

+1000

Sure is frustrating isn't it?

Latest posts

Back