the beer i make is better than the beer i buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rycov

Reaction score
just had a glass of what i got on tap. now sitting upstairs, feeling lazy i didnt want to walk back downstairs to get another so i had a SN glissade. BLEH. i like my beer much better. funny thing is, i liked the glissade on tap at the bar. i really almost dumped it but then i know i would have bad karma from the beer gods. but on the bright side that means my beer kicks ass:rockin:

thanks. i feel like i need a really big sticker. feeling pretty cocky right now.

also i didnt mean any disrespect to SN. they brew great beer, and it was probably just that fact that i switched over from a hoppier beer. still feels pretty good though

What I really like about my own brew, is I've tweaked it to be what I like... Not what some company is brewing to satisfy millions of other people. I don't care two nut hairs about what the others like, I want to drink what I like to drink... :rockin:

Maybe we can get Bobby_M to make up a sticker for us... Something about 3' long... You can cover your rear window with it... Or offer another size, for house windows, or side windows too. :D

Back