The Beer Cellar: New Cellaring Site

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberMonk

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there!

I've just developed and finally pushed live a new cellaring site, The Beer Cellar, accessible at http://www.beercellar.me

I designed this site initially for my friends and me, then decided to branch out and bring it public (I've been working on things for the past few months in my spare time). While it has many similarities to what I believe is the go-to online cellar, CellarHQ, I've tried to incorporate a number of enhancements and extra features.

For now, some features that might interest you guys include:
  • Tracking of entries in both your cellar and fridge (on the same records)
  • Ability to quickly increment cellar counts on existing entries
  • Quick tasting note additions whenever drinking a beer, and automatic consumption history entries whenever drinking a beer
  • Trading labels may be appended to beer entries (FT, ISO), and are visible to anyone who views your cellar
  • Filter any cellar (yours or someone else's) based on cellar/fridge counts, trading status, or date each entry was added
  • CSV Import and CSV Export of your cellar

For more info, I put up an inaugural blog post here: http://www.beercellar.me/blog

Hopefully some of you guys will find the site useful! My contact details are in the blog post, so feel free to get in touch with any requests, comments, etc. Also, while I can't promise when exactly any of these features will go live, here's some of the things I already have planned in terms of improvements:
  • Add advanced search capabilities for trading purposes
  • Add friends/favorite functionality to keep track of interesting cellars
  • Along the same longs, add some sort of cellar activity tracker to see recent additions and changes

Latest posts

Back