That infuriating feeling you get when.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EuBrew

Reaction score
The brewing **** you ordered is sitting a box in a USPS sort facility on a Saturday and your mailman just brought you a load of junk mail :mad:

Well nothing to do now but wait 48 hours for delivery then stare at the box all week until I'm able to get time again.

Stupid responsibilities....... At least I've got some Celebration and Enjoy by 12-26 to take the edge off tonight!!

Last week the PO lost my package for about a week. It randomly got found here at the sort facility and delivered that day. That was on a sunday. The mail man had lots of packages to deliver on Sunday. So maybe not all hope is lost? It is a terrible time of year to try and ship something.

But, FWIW, those are great beers. I just consumed a couple bottles of the latest enjoy by.

Probably screwed. Showing Monday delivery on tracking. I can get my starter done tomorrow anyway.

Yep. That is also what mine said. They found it Sunday morning around 0600 and scheduled it for Monday. Low and behold the mail man showed up with the package. Lucky me!

Who knows what will happen this time of year.

Back