Thank You Veterans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Veterans. A special thanks to my two veteran daughters..[emoji631]

Last edited by a moderator:
To my brothers and sisters in arms, Semper Fi and thank you.

There are some good documentaries on Youtube about the battle of Leyte Gulf and the Santa Cruz Islands, among others. I'll spend the day in remembrance of those who gave all.

"For those who have fought to preserve it, freedom has a special taste that the protected will never know"

Thanks, I appreciate it. Here's one of the ships that I was on. It was a big one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nassau_(LHA-4). Also passing along Thanks to my Brother and all other Veterans.

No s$&t! I spent a year on that ship one month! I think it was 1987, to Norway for cold weather ops. Lots of fun watching the Harriers and I crossed the arctic circle on it, but other than that, the longest 28 days of my life.

Hats off to all the sailors who do that for extended amounts of time.

To all friends and supporting cast from all branches of the Armed Services, thank you for your service and dedication to our country.

Yep, i raise my American made mason jar full of delicious California lager to you. As a New Zealand born, immigrant as a teen and living in the USA for most of my life, i feel proud to support American veterans and the bonds of ANZAC. Cheers!

Back