Thank you all!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you all for answering the zillion questions I have had so far....And thank you in advance for answering those yet to come. I cannot believe how helpful everyone on here has been and how QUICKLY answers are posted. You can be in the middle of a boil and ask a question and get an answer in enough time to adjust things. This is a GREAT place and I appreciate everyones help.

The same goes for me, also. What a great resource this place is.

you're welcome! :D

ha! I, too, get a lot out of this place. Even though I'm happy with my current process, I learn something new just about every visit to HBT

You all nailed I have never visited a forum where you can post a topic and get 7-10 responses within 30 minutes time. This is by far the most knowledgeable and helpful forum I have ever visited. The best part about it is it's all for the sake of BEER :mug:

Agreed, I have learned more here than from any book (though the books sure helped) This site rocks, the users on this site rock, and because of that, my beer rocks

Sounds like you want something..... what is it?

LOL. Kidding. I'm in the same boat as you. Tons of questions and I appreciate every answer. I'm also more than willing to help out with my very limited wealth of knowledge. Except for spelling. I'm keeping that for myself.

Latest posts

Back