Tee Shirt Design Feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design do you like best?

• I like design #1

• I like design #2

• I like design #3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Time for more tees, long sleeve this time. Color will either be black or dark grey. Please let me know which one you like best. You can also select more than one.

2015 Brewhardware TSHIRT Work.jpg

Matt, I have used several places over the years but I'd be glad to let you quote the job. Email me at bobby@brewhardware for the details.

I'm hearing design 3 loud and clear and the one I like myself. I did convert the large hop to outline graphics rather than solid fill because those large areas of ink tend to crack after repeated washings based on my last batch. I also feel like it makes it more subtle without shrinking it down smaller.

#3, Grey, Less ink the better! Not only does it crack, but feels hotter in the summer and not as comfy.

Also, Maybe the words: "Eat, Love, Brew" Incorporates the love thing from the first t-shirt and has double meaning.

edit: okay, maybe a little corny, but I'm a romantic (dirt old man) at heart.

I originally thought about sticking to long sleeve for the cooler weather but that's just a personal preference that is clouding my judgement. I will have equal quantities of long and short sleeve ranging from small to 3X. I'll show you the final artwork later on but it's that minor variation of #3 with the outline hop.

Back