Tampa crew.. Anyone Interested in a BYOB night type thing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiako

Reaction score
Just a get together to try different beers. Homebrew or otherwise.

Was thinking everyone could meet up at a members house or establishment, highly doubt any would let us meet and bring our own beer though. I figure we could keep a list of beers that were brought and tried. We could split the costs of more expenssive bottles or something. Just a nice way to get to drink great beer in great variety without costing an arm and a leg.

Naw, unfortunately I was at work. The really ****ty part is that I have class on the nights that Tampa Bay BEERS meet!

Doesn't look like it, although a lot of craft places have no problem supporting homebrewers in any capacity, including letting them come in with their homebrews.

Were you at the cigar city 2 weeks ago?

Have you been to the Pour House at channelside?

The Pour house only serves craft brews, very relaxed atmosphere. Not your typical bar you can bring your dog inside, they have around 40 + craft brews on tap and also a large selection of different wines. Its within walking distance of my place so we go there with our dog to try out different brews.

Bootleggers Brandon Homebrew Club meets the third Wednesday of each month at O'Brien's in Brandon. We've been getting about 30-35 people. We bring our own brews to sample. Last month we had at least a dozen homebrews to sample. I do the email promos and newsletters. Let me know if you want to be on the email list.

Back