SWMBOs Unite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slnies

Reaction score
Hi there. I am Sean's SWMBO, though I am unsure as of yet if that title is a good thing or not. And I am in dire need of someone to explain this obsession to me... I may be Sean's Brew Babe, but if he goes to look at his messages here before kissing me hello again, one of you will need to start kissing him for me.

Start brewing with him, get your own HBT account and join in the fun!

I am also SWMBO and my advice is embrace the obsession!
Sign up, get on here and start talking about beer, beer, and more beer. When your in a shopping mood, go to the LHBS and spend his money on new brewing toys. Then spend your weekends brewing with your honey. It's a great hobby to share. And for good measure, become a better brewer than he is.

Yes, embrace the obsession - and if you take Red's lead and show us some racy photos, we'll love you even more!!

Well, I can explain the obsession a little. First, it's the beer! It's so amazing for a beer lover to say, "I made that!". Then, you meet other people who have also made beer- and it's good! So you have to learn what styles they made and how they did it. Pretty soon, it's such an obsession that you must give in.

My husband just laughs. And drinks really, really good beer.

I don't know if the woman I'm seeing has reached Swambo status yet, but she's into my obsession....She was born and spent the first 20 years of her life in Ireland and used to make wine, and my obseesion is re-awakenning hers. She spent 2 hours on the phone with me keeping me company while I was bottling and reading me ancient mead recipes that she was finding online, in that delightful lilt she has.. Thank god for hands free headsets.

She's got 3 carboys gathering dust at her house and next weekend we'll be filling a couple of them up

enough said....no pics....no read
imageNYET74006021847.jpg

Wow! What a response. I leave my SWMBO alone with the computer and she high jacks a thread. Thanks all of you though for the support, in fact write more, please!! LOL.
Sean.

Back