Swmbo ruins everything!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer to call her "the ol' battle axe" instead. This way i can grab her legs and use her as a weapon if needed. :tank:

laughing my ass off. no the swmbo thing i got from this forum. just a joking kind of thing. i always let her know where i stand. and could have easily went back for the beer. but i wanted to enjoy it with out having to go home to an argument thus ruining my second beer too. although i do feel much better now. brewed late last night after the kids went to bed and am in the middle of another batch now! :ban:life is good again, i just need a place to rant. (HBT is so versitile):mug:

ok.. its been mentioned.. yes.. SWMBO is a bit of a craptastic term. I ave no body I must obey other than myself. I make choices every day to obey this rule, that policy, that agreement. The only thing that MUST be obeyed is physics and I cant change that. MMM beer... Happy Mardi Gras (I'm pretty sure I had something to add to this conversation but I got sidetracked with beer and the whole day) laissez les bon temps rouler

Back