SWMBO found this for me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may make me sound like a D, but I think all of these misspelled captions with animals are stupid.

Do these pictures really imply that animals know English, but not well enough to spell correctly? Don't get me wrong, I love Dogs (can't stand cats) so it's not that I hate animals, but I just don't get it. Are these supposed to be funny?

BTW, I assume you have cats and love them. More power to you and keep doing your thing, man. I'm not trying to stifle anyone.

This may make me sound like a D, but I think all of these misspelled captions with animals are stupid.

Do these pictures really imply that animals know English, but not well enough to spell correctly? Don't get me wrong, I love Dogs (can't stand cats) so it's not that I hate animals, but I just don't get it. Are these supposed to be funny?

BTW, I assume you have cats and love them. More power to you and keep doing your thing, man. I'm not trying to stifle anyone.

Yes, these pictures imply that not only do the cats know how to speak, but they have learned a broken version of English.

but I just don't get it. Are these supposed to be funny?

Not everyone loves Sam Kinison or Bob Goldthwait.
I can't stand Don Rickles, and I never really got the Three Stooges or Laurel & Hardy thought they have huge followings.

Different humor for different folks.
LOL cats - yes, funny to some. Not so much to others.

Wow not what I expected from this post. I was thinking people would post other things there SWMBO have found for them.

Yes, these pictures imply that not only do the cats know how to speak, but they have learned a broken version of English.

Are you sure, they sound like they speak perfect english to me? I was pretty sure it was just their spelling and general signmaking skills that people found humorous.

i think everyone is missing the point. cats that can talk? this is a huge break through. i'm gonna call and see if i cant get these cats on opra.

It is obviously for the huge yet previously ignored demographic home-brewers-who-love-cats-and-don't-mind-fur-in-their-beer-as-long-as-the-sign-they-made-is-cute. Its about time they had their voices heard.

Are you sure, they sound like they speak perfect english to me? I was pretty sure it was just their spelling and general signmaking skills that people found humorous.

They say "I can has cheeseburger?" way too much for me to think their understanding of the English language is perfect.

Latest posts

Back