SWMBO doesnt like IPAs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have a partner that must be "obeyed" I would do just that and only brew what she likes.
I brew what I want and my wife has her hobbeys too.
Nobody obeys anyone.
Feel bad for you.

Yea...I'm a beaten man...I should consider surrendering my man card, it's LAME anyway.

I've got a man card and yet still obey mine, it's called compromise. She lets me talk about beer and convince her to brew stuff, I in return go along with her hobbies. If I was just hoping for someone to sleep with, but do nothing else with, I wouldn't have made her my wife.
It's lame when people try to sound so manly by claiming to a bunch of strangers that they don't obey their SO. But not as lame about complaining about acronyms and styles that everyone loves.

It's a good thing! Trust me. My wife loves IPA's as much as I do. Every batch I make or case I buy, I only get half.. haha

^^^Now THATS lame^^^

I'm not sure exactly what is lame. The reason for posting this thread/topic or my comment.

For the record, SWMBO drinks the IPAs I brew. And doesn't complain.

Doesn't complain and lame (the thread title) rhyme. How 'bout an applause? :goat:

I used to drink only IPA, when I was much younger. Now I brew ales and stouts only. My SWMBO doesn't like everything that's brewed, but as long as there is something she likes, or I am willing to buy it at the store, everyone is happy. :D

I have a friend who only drinks IPA. He keeps me supplied with empty bottles of Sierra Nevada and Lagunitas, and I brew him and occasional IPA. It's a symbiotic relationship. :mug:

You do what you gotta do to keep on brewing!

Everyone knows that the best beer ever brewed in the entire world was spice ale infused with kitchen tiles.

How many kitchen tiles should i `dry tile` with???
Does it matter if i use the 6x6 tiles vs the 12x12???
How the hell do i get them into the glass carboy anyways????
Questions,questions,questions.

[emoji217]

I used to drink only IPA, when I was much younger. Now I brew ales and stouts only. My SWMBO doesn't like everything that's brewed, but as long as there is something she likes, or I am willing to buy it at the store, everyone is happy. :D

I have a friend who only drinks IPA. He keeps me supplied with empty bottles of Sierra Nevada and Lagunitas, and I brew him and occasional IPA. It's a symbiotic relationship. :mug:

You do what you gotta do to keep on brewing!

you only brew ales, and therefore not IPAs???

How many kitchen tiles should i `dry tile` with???
Does it matter if i use the 6x6 tiles vs the 12x12???
How the hell do i get them into the glass carboy anyways????
Questions,questions,questions.

[emoji217]

That all depends on your preferences. I prefer dry-tiling with whole tiles, not pellets, leading to a more mild and natural flavor. The smaller ones work better for more surface area, overall lending to less time needed. But I prefer drinking my dry-tiled beers as early as possible while the kitchen flavor and aroma is nice and strong.

Latest posts

Back