Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home to a destroyed porch, box was so big it destroyed my whole sidewalk, this is what I walked up to!

WP_20130918_008.jpg

6 nice big bombers of tastiness. Super excited for all of this, but the Troegs, BRAAAIINS, and the Peppercorn beer seem really awesome.

WP_20130918_005.jpg

And if you are wondering how you are supposed to do extras, apparently BeermeDuffMan has it down pat. Gotta be as if not more excited for the extras. The Consecration, oh how I've wanted that beer, so so so badly.

WP_20130918_006.jpg

Well that's my story, hope you enjoyed the multi post journey, thought it would be fun. This is going to make me step up what I send out. Thank you very much BeermeDuffMan!!!!

WP_20130918_007.jpg

Indytruks138 said:
Well that's my story, hope you enjoyed the multi post journey, thought it would be fun. This is going to make me step up what I send out. Thank you very much BeermeDuffMan!!!!

That's a nice haul!

Don't sweat the pint glass man. I'll score you another. Thought I had it packed in well enough. Looks like the box o tasty lakes didn't fare too well either.

That was a nice looking pint glass. To bad it didn't make it. How is troegenator? Is it seasonal?

Cathedral said:
What the hell are you doing in here? This isn't the what are you drinking thread!

He's right, it's good. Not seasonal, always available.

Looks tasty, gonna have to try and score me some.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
Drinking troegs perpetual IPA right now. Nice and frosty

That reminds me I have a perpetual ipa in the fridge compliments of BeerMeDuffMan. Think I'm gonna have to crack it open.

Being the exception to the exception makes me feel exceptionally exceptional.

You definitely are an exceptional exception to the exception rule.

P.s. to all you lurkers. Dont count on this happening every time. I had had a few beers and they made me a bit more generous lol

You definitely are an exceptional exception to the exception rule.

P.s. to all you lurkers. Dont count on this happening every time. I had had a few beers and they made me a bit more generous lol

There hasn't really been a problem with any of the exceptions yet has there....

Pics make me jealous. Mine doesn't leave until the one I sent arrives. Longer travel time from FedEx than I expected...sucks. At least whoever gets mine def won't be disappointed that they had an exception shipping to them!

My package is also running a couple days behind. Took a look on the FedEx website. I guess do to the floods in Colorado some packages are gonna take a little longer to reach their destination.

Woke up to an email alert that let me know I will be receiving a package of Friday!.

And... 5 minutes later I get an email from ups saying that it won't get here until next Wednesday now due to delays..

What a tease UPS!!

I think Mikey's recipient is getting their box next...it sounds like his box is pretty hefty. I'm stoked to see that haul.

It its from ole Mikey Sab its probably just a box full of Black Ops. He apparently still has 3 full rooms of Black Ops.

I am 10hrs away from opening this "really heavy" box. The excitement is killing me, I might have to take a half day vacation so I can get home sooner :tank:

image-4228437945.jpg

Back