Suspicious Behavior

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shetc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting in my garage, kegging some raspberry wheat, when a city cop comes cruising down the street, stops in front of house and gives me a long look. Then he departs.
20180803_191726.jpeg

Can you blame him? I mean really......who owns a chair that color?
Old office chair from my employers that they probably bought like in 1990. Finally replaced them last year. Perfect for brewing in a garage.

Old office chair from my employers that they probably bought like in 1990. Finally replaced them last year. Perfect for brewing in a garage.
Cop obviously has a nose for stolen chairs. Start reading up on pruno cause thats what you'll be brewing for the next 5 -10 buddy.

I know what the cop was thinking...

OMG he has a GLASS CARBOY! That is SO UNSAFE!

Next time he comes by, go out and tell him thanks for patrolling the neighborhood. Cops get a lot of grief and not much thanks anymore.
Maybe offer him a homebrew when he gets off duty.

Was doing a brew day with the club in someone's driveway one time and DPD rolled by slow and gave us a looooooooooooong look before deciding we weren't making meth in broad daylight.

I had a City Cop stop and park then he walked up the driveway and stood by the brew pot and said, “What are you doing?”
“Brewing beer”, I replied.
“Who said you could do that?”, he asked.
I said, “Jimmy”.
“Jimmie?”, then off came the sunglasses.
“Yeah” I smiled, “President Jimmy Carter made it legal to brew beer at home.”

Then he left.

I had a City Cop stop and park then he walked up the driveway and stood by the brew pot and said, “What are you doing?”
“Brewing beer”, I replied.
“Who said you could do that?”, he asked.
I said, “Jimmy”.
“Jimmie?”, then off came the sunglasses.
“Yeah” I smiled, “President Jimmy Carter made it legal to brew beer at home.”

Then he left.
ZomboMeme 20122018163818.jpg

Back