Surgery sucks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyclman

I Sell Koalas
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta have a minor surgical procedure tomorrow- day after cinco de mayo, Iand love margaritas!!!

Well, I have some freshly brewed, supper hoppy black IPA for when I return triumphantly home Thursday. :mug:

For those of that who do so, keeping me in your prayers would be appreciated, I do believe in the power of prayer to heal. :rockin:

Talk to y'all when I return:tank:

Been there a couple times myself. Just go with the flow, take any drugs offered and know that homebrew really helps with any post procedure discomfort. My thoughts are with you.

Gotta have a minor surgical procedure tomorrow- day after cinco de mayo, Iand love margaritas!!!

Well, I have some freshly brewed, supper hoppy black IPA for when I return triumphantly home Thursday. :mug:

For those of that who do so, keeping me in your prayers would be appreciated, I do believe in the power of prayer to heal. :rockin:

Talk to y'all when I return:tank:

See you on the flipside!

Best of luck on your.... recovery!

stoner-dog-meme-generator-went-to-surgery-this-morning-woke-up-like-this-ad803b.jpg

Thank you all for the well wishes- this is such a great community!

All went well, 75% back to "normal" already.

Now gotta figure out what to do to finish my 10G of Quad- oh, the rough decisions of a homebrewer! :mug:

I have a repeat procedure tomorrow, so am again asking for your thoughts or prayers. Worked great last time!

This time I have a freshly kegged Pils to look forward to when I return, maybe that's the ticket.

thanks all :mug:

Lots of nice pain meds, significant other to wait on you while you whine and milk it for all it is worth, paid time off work...what's not to like? :D

Serious note, prayers sent and hope all comes out well..

Best wishes!

Tell them to get it right this time. That's nonsense having to endure the same procedure twice. :)

Good luck, and let us know when all is okay as you drink your Pils.

Meh. I've had several surgeries, slept through all of them. You'll be fine.

My advice: start singing Moon River when they start to put you under. See how far you can get.

Thank you all, it went well. Homercidal's suggestion almost happened- part of the recovery involved the nurses having to put pressure on my incision point, I really wanted to be inappropriate and say I had never had two pretty girls climbing on me at once before. But I was a gentleman, as much of one as I can be at least.

Thank you all, it went well. Homercidal's suggestion almost happened- part of the recovery involved the nurses having to put pressure on my incision point, I really wanted to be inappropriate and say I had never had two pretty girls climbing on me at once before. But I was a gentleman, as much of one as I can be at least.

Haha! Glad everything went ok.

Back