Success!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balue

Reaction score
Success!!! Well brewed SWMBO a WIT beer a few weeks ago not my beer of choice but had to please her for letting me "extend" our kitchen counter this past weekend by building a kegerator. Racked the WIT to a keg and boosted it for 24 hrs then turned it down. After 4 more days I could not hold out any longer and I had to “test and tune” the kegerator! First pour half a glass of foam. Second pour was great. Beer tastes great just needs a little more time on the gas. Wow why did I NOT build a kegerator a long time ago. Wow what a feeling pouring your first home brew from your home built kegerator! :ban: Now a few for five six "test" pours later I am feeling gooooood!!!

Cheers now join me RDWHAHB!!! :mug:

congrats on the build. the first pour of a keg will always be foamy, and probably gunky from the settling. but pour it off, and pour up a mug :D

Nice ass work! It's the best thing ever pouring your own beer from the tap. What I love is knowing you can pour as much as you want, whenever you want. Sometimes you might not want to crack open a whole bottle, and sometimes you want to fill a pitcher. Kudos!

pour up a mug :D

Yeah I poured me a few pints of it last night, was a great night. SWMBO was at work, our daughter went down early. I was able to just sit there and bask in my glory! :ban: Pour a pint, stare at it, smile at it, then down it. Repeat as necessary!

I Was half tempted to pour one this morning then I realized after staring at the tap for a minute that I was actually grabbing my coffee and on my way to work. :cross:

Now tonight SWMBO is off, it is Friday we are doing our typical beer tasting rounds at bevmo and then ballast point brewery then its off home to put the evening and kegerator to some use once the little one is down for the count! :tank:

Back