• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Stout 15 gal custom kettle, a giant custom SS filter basket, eBIAB parts kit, & more!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uberg33k

Reaction score
I have several brewing items that I need to part with to make more room in the garage. Unfortunately some situations have changed and I need the money more than the upgrades right now.

All prices are OBO and include shipping to the lower 48. I'm willing to ship it anywhere else, but you'll have to pay for that.

• A Stout Kettles 15 gallon boil kettle similar to this one with several modifications and additions. It has been factory modified with an electric element port added and a recirculation port added. It comes with a Brewmation 5500W all stainless steel element and a stainless steel sparge arm. It also comes with the accessories shown. It's been cleaned and passivated with Bar Keepers Friend, so it's ready for use. I've easily sunk over $700 into this package and have never been able to use it. Outside of the kettle. Inside of the kettle. Kettle accessories. I'm looking for $500 OBO

• A BIAB ekettle parts kit. Includes everything in the ebrewsupply.com kit here with the DIN rail and large pretapped heatsink options, an Auber SYL-2352, this box, this RTD with 12' deluxe cable, and lots of wire. Basically everything you'd need to make a eBIAB controller except the electrical receptacles. It's over $400 in parts and they've never been used. I'd like $300 for the lot

• An Arbor Fab custom basket. Basket outside. Basket inside. Basket height. This basket is 15.5" in diameter and 15" high (4" feet, 11" basket). It was made to fit in the kettle above, but doesn't quite fit. It's close, but not quite. I don't have the time or money to modify/rebuilt it to fit. I'm sure if you were good at that kind of thing, you could modify it to use in the kettle mentioned above or use it in some other large kettle application. It has never been used. Chad charged $125 to build it. SOLD

• Chugger pump stainless steel head with 3 piece ball lock and female camlock disconnects. I now use a center inlet head, so I have no need for this anymore. It was used about a dozen times and there's zero issues with it. It's about $80 in parts, I'm asking SOLD

• Commerical tap handles as shown. Asking $25 per or $60 for all 3.

• Camco element still in package Asking $25.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the interest, but I'm not looking to part anything up more than I already have at this time. If that changes, I'll let you know.

I'll take the chugger if. Cank doesnt

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Pump head is sold. I think everyone else who inquired has been contacted about the other items. I'll start moving down the "dibs" list on Monday...

I'm not really sure where all the first round of people went off to who inquired about stuff, but I haven't heard back from you, so I'm moving down the list.

If you're seeing this for the first time and you see something listed you're interest in, send me an offer.

I'm not really sure where all the first round of people went off to who inquired about stuff, but I haven't heard back from you, so I'm moving down the list.

If you're seeing this for the first time and you see something listed you're interest in, send me an offer.

Main reason for me is finances and the second being is that I have yet to decide to go electric yet or just run natural gas to my garage instead.

Main reason for me is finances and the second being is that I have yet to decide to go electric yet or just run natural gas to my garage instead.

No worries. I expect some people to drop out as they do a finance check with SWMBO or what have you. I just found it odd that 95% of the inquires I got vanished. I was hoping to have most of this stuff gone by now.

All potential buyers have now backed out. If anyone is interested, now is the time to pitch an offer!

i'd like to buy the basket. i've im'd you a couple of times. shipping to 74354. thanks, let me know

Finally an update with the sale of the basket. Let's keep this thing a rollin' so I can finish clearing out the garage!

Back