Stc help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcook

Reaction score
I may have not got the two stage controller there are only six wires not eight ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410750075.806146.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You are correct, youdid not get the two stage controller.

Where did you buy it (what ebay seller?). A guy over on the STC1000+ thread said he got 4 which were advertised as "STC1000..." in the auction heading but later were not. The seller tried to weasel out of it by offering to refund $15 or he could of sent them back for a full refund (seller know the likelihood of that happening is 0). He eventually contacted Ebay who refunded his money.
Good luck

That sucks I guess I'll just use it to get started then replace it later

I got it from tom top I think
How can these things heating cooling yet have no ability to do both at the same time

It can "do both" because you can set the single relay control mode for heating OR cooling.
It can't "do both at the same time" because it only has that one output relay.

It's a great unit for running a beer dispenser, not so great for an all-season fermentation chamber...

Cheers!

Looks like the Fahrenheit version and not the Celsius one. I noticed all the F versions are single output. I was buying one this weekend when I noticed it. So I got the Celsius one.

Edit: the Fahrenheit versions are mh1210
The Celsius versions are stc1000.

Looks like the Fahrenheit version and not the Celsius one. I noticed all the F versions are single output. I was buying one this weekend when I noticed it. So I got the Celsius one.

Edit: the Fahrenheit versions are mh1210
The Celsius versions are stc1000.

Not quite.

MH1210-A through -C are Centigrade
MH1210-F is Fahrenheit.
I have no idea what the -D and -E are as nobody here has ever reported on those two.

Finally, the MH1210 is not a "Fahrenheit version of the STC-1000"...

Cheers!

Not quite.

MH1210-A through -C are Centigrade
MH1210-F is Fahrenheit.
I have no idea what the -D and -E are as nobody here has ever reported on those two.

Finally, the MH1210 is not a "Fahrenheit version of the STC-1000"...

Cheers!

Going by dodgy eBay/Chinese sellers I'm going to go with:
D = Dead
E = Excretion, i.e. a piece of s**t
:D

Can anyone say kezzer build after ferm chamber build

Latest posts

Back