• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Houston Heights - Free DIY Glycol Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewster2012

Anchor Down!
Reaction score
Upgraded to a penguin chiller. Please let me know if you want to come by and pick it up. I work from home and am available almost anytime.

Glycol chiller from window unit and ice chest. Works well. Uses STC-1000 to control temp and has a fan for recirculation the glycol solution. Its on a rolling cart. Not pretty, but free and works well.

Thanks,
Bruce

Upgraded to a penguin chiller. Please let me know if you want to come by and pick it up. I work from home and am available almost anytime.

Glycol chiller from window unit and ice chest. Works well. Uses STC-1000 to control temp and has a fan for recirculation the glycol solution. Its on a rolling cart. Not pretty, but free and works well.

Thanks,
Bruce
Do you still have this? If so can you send some pics?

It has a few things stacked on the cooler, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Back