• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STC-1000 controllers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter_le five

Sheriff Underscore
Reaction score
Looking to sell two (2) (II) (dos) STC-1000 controllers. I bought them for a project, but ended up not using them. They are NIB, never even removed from the packaging, except to take the picture below. These go for $16-$20 on Amazon, but I'm asking $12 each, or $20 for the pair, plus actual shipping (PM me your zip for a quote). These are 110v models, and come with the temp probe and instruction pamphlet.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444967207.204768.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444967218.497100.jpg

For an extra $1.00, I won't include the customary pictures of my hairy nipples. For an extra $2, I'll send them to someone else of your choosing.

I think it is only fair to tell ppl that those are NOT stc-1000s.
They are only single stage (that is only one relay, so can only control heating OR cooling), but it does read in fahrenheit if I'm not misstaken. And they are more like $11 with free shipping on eBay.

I think it is only fair to tell ppl that those are NOT stc-1000s.
They are only single stage (that is only one relay, so can only control heating OR cooling), but it does read in fahrenheit if I'm not misstaken. And they are more like $11 with free shipping on eBay.

I'm not sure if what you are saying is correct or not. They were sold to me as "STC-1000s" by the vendor on Amazon. I haven't used them, so I can't say one way or another.

If you look at the back of these things, there's pairs of green connectors... how many pairs?

3=bad
4=good

I'm not sure if what you are saying is correct or not. They were sold to me as "STC-1000s" by the vendor on Amazon. I haven't used them, so I can't say one way or another.

I went back to the vendor page where I bought them (this was 3 or 4 months ago). All instances of "STC-1000" have been removed from the listing, and it now specifies that they are single stage. Fuq. I swear that's not how they were advertised to me. They are currently selling for $18 on this listing, though.

I apologize, I was not trying to mislead anyone; I myself was mislead. Thanks to alphaomega for pointing out my apparent error.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back